Thursday, February 17, 2011

Third Thursday

Today's the third Thursday of the month so that means dinner with Eric's brother (Aaron) and fiance (Jenifer). Dinner this month was at our house and was quite yummy if I do say so myself - ha! (I have to add that in as much as I can so people believe that I really can cook, ha ha!) With all 7 of us around the dinner table, we enjoyed fried pork chops, au gratin potatoes, cheese biscuits and a garden salad. There was all sorts of fun and fellowship...and even a bit of monkeying around - and I'm not just talking about when we all ate the monkey bread Jen brought for dessert!


P.S. Thanks to everyone that's called, written or messaged us about Abby. She's feeling much better! If you didn't hear, she got a bit of a crud/cold this week and a runny nose on Wednesday afternoon turned into congestion and a cough by that night. She stayed home from school today and got lots of meds and rest...apparently enough to enjoy the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment